About the Journal
The Journal of Business Orientation and Entrepreneurship (JOBS) periodically, twice a year in June and December by the Faculty of Economics and Business, YARSI University. JOBS contains research results in the form of applied, conceptual, or descriptive research. The articles published are the result of a study by Bebestari partners who have expertise in accounting, management, business, and Entrepreneurship. Articles published in JOBS are the results of research that can be accounted for.
The JOBS focuses on the main problems in developing the sciences of business, management, accounting, finance, risk, and corporate governance. Theoretical and empirical advances in research in marketing, financial accounting, public accounting, human capital, organization, operation/production, supply chain, logistics, finance, investment, business strategy, decision science, digital business, risk management, governance, and ethics and professionalism in business are evaluated regularly.
Focus And Scope
Journal of Business Orientation and Entrepreneurship (JOBS) publishes high-quality, original research papers that cover a wide range of business and management topics, add new contributions to the literature and practice, and provide global perspectives on business and management issues in all areas, including but not limited to:
- Marketing management and strategy
- Consumer behavior and psychology
- Public Acounting
- Financial Accounting
- Human capital and organizations
- Leadership and management style
- Operation management and performance
- Supply chain and logistics
- Financial management and investment
- Banking and financial institutions
- Business strategy and policy
- Decision-making and negotiation
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Technology management
- Enterprise risk management
- Management control system
- Management information system
- Digital business and fintech
- Islamic finance and management
- Digital business and transformation
- Business law and ethics
Recognizing and promoting the multidisciplinary nature of business and management, the journal's editors consider that contributions from all research perspectives are fundamental to advancing knowledge and practice in business and management.
Before submitting your manuscript to JOBS, kindly ensure it is written properly in the template. Manuscripts not adhering to the JOBS author rules and submission form will likely be revised or rejected in the initial review stage.