The paper sent to our redaction will be considered for publication if meeting the following criteria:
- Any articles submitted in this journal should be scientific (research articles), original, and have not been published and/or sent to any journal or media. The author should sign the statement letter that strengthens this issue by confirming the submission checklist.
- The article's content relates to the focus and scope of Jurnal Ruhul Islam. The translation of a manuscript is not accepted.
- The manuscript is written in Indonesian or English, which fulfills the criteria of excellent and correct writing.
- The article's length is around 3000 to 6.000 words with 1,5 space, typed in MS-Word, with Times New Roman font size 12 on A4 paper (the margin for right, left, top, and down is 2 cm).
- Due to the blind review policy, the author must remove any trace of identification such as name(s) and e-mail address in the submitted manuscript file.
- The author submits the manuscript through the Jurnal Ruhul Islam OJS portal and confirms to e-mail ……. by attaching the author's short biography and statement of article originality.
- The abstract should:
- Written in Indonesia and English.
- Provides a synopsis of the entire article.
- Starts with the broad context of the study, followed by specific background for the study.
- Describes the purpose, methods and procedures, core findings and results, and conclusions of the study.
- Emphasizes new or essential aspects of the study.
- Be understandable to a diverse audience (avoid using jargon).
- Be a single paragraph of fewer than 200 words.