About the Journal
Jurnal Ruhul Islam is an academic journal that focuses on Islamic studies integrated with Science, or Science integrated with Islamic studies, to accommodate and contribute innovative and creative ideas from researchers, academics, and practitioners who care about the integration of Islam and sciencies. This journal is published twice a year, in March and September, by Ruhul Islam Departement of YARSI University.
The scope of studies in the Journal of Ruhul Islam includes:
- Philosophy of Science and Islam.
- Applied sciences integrated with Islam
- Social Sciences integrated with Islam.
- Economics, Laws, Psychology, Information Technology and so on are integrated with the sources of Islam.
- Islamic Studies such as Ulumul Qur'an, Ulumul hadith, fiqh, tasawwuf which are elaborated in the perspective of comtemporary science.