About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Majalah Sainstekes / Sainstekes Magazine is a peer-reviewed and open access journal that focuses and promotes the results of research in medicine, economics, law, psychology and technology. This journal publishes original articles, reviews, and also interesting case reports.
Peer Review Process
- Every Submitted paper will be reviewed by at least one peer-reviewers.
- Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of identity of reviewers
- Reviewing process will take into account the novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references aspects of the article.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Majalah Sainstekes / Sainstekes Magazine follows guidelines from Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) of publication ethics and, in particular, how to handle cases of research and publication misconduct.
Majalah Sainstekes / Sainstekes Magazine adapts COPE to meet high quality standard of ethics for publisher, editors, authors, and reviewers. As an essential issue, publication ethics needs to be explained clearly to improve the quality of the research worldwide. In this part, we explain the standard for editors, authors, and reviewers. In addition, publisher don’t have right to interfere with the integrity of the contents and only support to publish in timely manner.
- Editors should be responsible for all articles in Majalah Kesehatan Pharmamedika/ Pharmamedika Health Magazine. Editors should help authors to follow the instruction.
- The editors may communicate with other editors or reviewers in making the final decision.
- An editor has to evaluate the manuscript objectively for publication, judging each on its quality without looking to nationality, ethnicity, political beliefs, race, religion, gender, seniority, or institutional affiliation of the authors.
- Editors need to ensure the document sent to the reviewer.
- Editors decision should be informed to authors accompanied by reviewers comments.
- Editors should guarantee the confidentiality of the submitted manuscript.
- Editors will be guided by COPE flowcharts if there is a suspected misconduct or disputed authorship.
- Reviewers process will take into account the novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references aspects of the article.
- Reviewers will do the work in timely manner and reviewers should notify editor if they can not finish the work.
- Reviewers must keep the confidentiality manuscript.
- Reviewers should not accept to review the manuscripts in which there is potential conflict of interest.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Authors should ensure the originality of the work and cited otherswork in accordance of the references format.
- Authors should not engage plagiarism or self-plagiarism.
- The authors haven’t suggested any personal information that may make the identity of the patient recognizable in any forms of description part, photograph or pedigree.
- Authors must give the editor the data and details of the work, if there are any suspicions of data falsification or fabrication.
- Authors of the journal should clarify everything that may cause conflict of interests such as work, research expenses, consultant expenses, and intellectual property.