Efektivitas, Pemanfaatan Teknologi dan Kemudahan Dalam Penerapan Sistem Informasi Akuntansi (Studi Pada Rumah Sakit Islam Jakarta)

Nurul Karima, Masagus Asaari

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of effectiveness, use of technology and ease in the application of accounting information systems on employee performance at Jakarta Islamic Hospital. This type of quantitative research, data collection techniques using a questionnaire, the study sample was 43 employees of the accounting information system division, sampling techniques using saturated samples. Data analysis techniques used multiple linear regression analysis, coefficient of determination, hypothesis testing partially and simultaneously. The results showed that the effectiveness, utilization and ease in the application of accounting information systems had partially and simultaneously a positive effect partially and simultaneously, and also this positive effect was significantly on the performance of employees of Jakarta Islamic Hospital. The coefficient of determination obtained 93.2%, this result means the magnitude of the effectivity of effectiveness (X1), utilization (X2) and ease (X3) in the application of accounting information systems simultaneously on the performance of employees of the Islamic Hospital of Jakarta (Y) is 93.2%, while the rest is 6.8% is influenced by other factors.

Keywords


effectiveness, accounting information systems, employee performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Jogiyanto. H. 2007. Sistem informasi keperilakuan. (Yogyakarta: CV. Andi).

Krisiani, V. 2013. Pengaruh efektivitas dan kepercayaan atas sistem informasi akuntansi terhadap minat pengguna accurate. Modus. 25(1):57-71.

Kristiani, W. 2012. Analisis pengaruh efektivitas teknologi sistem informasi akuntansi terhadap kinerja individual pegawai PT. Kim Eng Sekuritas Indonesia. Skripsi. Universitas Gunadarma.

Lindawati, Salamah, I. 2012. Pemanfaatan Sistem Informasi dan Teknologi Informasi Pengaruhnya Terhadap Kinerja Individual Karyawan. Jurnal Akuntansi dan Keuangan. 14(1):56-68.

Mercika, N.,L.,D.,T., Ketut, J., Jati, K. 2014. Kemudahan Penggun-aan Sistem Sebagai Pemoderasi Pengaruh Efektivitas Sistem Informasi Akuntansi pada Kinerja Karyawan. E-Jurnal Akuntansi Universitas Udayana, 10(3): 723-737.

Salehi. 2010. Usefulness of accounting information system in emerging economy:empirical evidence of iran. International Journal of Economics and Finance. pp: 186-195. Soundani. S.N 2012. The usefulness of an accounting information system foreffective organisational performance. International Journal of Economics and Finance. 4(5). pp: 136-145.

Soundani, S.N. 2012. The usefulness of an accounting information system for effective organisational perfor-mance. International Journal of Economics and Finance. 4(5): 136-145.

Viprapastha, T. 2016. Pengaruh faktor-faktor kinerja individual karyawan terhadap efektivitas penggunaan sistem informasi akuntansi. e-journal akuntansi universitas udayana, Vol. 15, No.2, 1826-1855.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.33476/ms.v6i1.1215

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

_________________________________________________ 

Copyright of Sainstekes Magazine.

Powered by OJS.

 This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial 4.0 International License.