About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Majalah Kesehatan Pharmamedika/ Pharmamedika Health Magazine is a peer-reviewed and open access journal that focuses on promoting medical sciences, pharmacy and sciences related to health aspects generated from basic sciences, clinical, and community or public health research to integrate researches in all aspects of human health. This journal publishes original articles, reviews, and also interesting case reports.
Peer Review Process
- Every Submitted paper will be reviewed by at least one peer-reviewers.
- Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of identity of reviewers
- Reviewing process will take into account the novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references aspects of the article.
2 times in a year
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Publication Ethics Statement
Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications
Majalah Kesehatan Pharmamedika/Pharmamedika Health Magazine
Majalah Kesehatan Pharmamedika/ Pharmamedika Health Magazine follows guidelines from Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) of publication ethics and, in particular, how to handle cases of research and publication misconduct.
Majalah Kesehatan Pharmamedika/ Pharmamedika Health Magazine adapts COPE to meet high quality standard of ethics for publisher, editors, authors, and reviewers. As an essential issue, publication ethics needs to be explained clearly to improve the quality of the research worldwide. In this part, we explain the standard for editors, authors, and reviewers. In addition, publisher don't have right to interfere with the integrity of the contents and only support to publish in timely manner.
Articles are written original reports from research results and present accurate articles from research conducted by the objectives of the research. The data presented in the article must be accurate based on research results and not based on fabrication data. Articles that are published must be adequate and detailed so that they can be used as references or references for other researchers. Articles with inaccurate results reports and data presented not by ethical behavior will not be published or published in Majalah Kesehatan Pharmamedika/ Pharmamedika Health Magazine
- Editors should be responsible for all articles in Majalah Kesehatan Pharmamedika/ Pharmamedika Health Magazine. Editors should help authors to follow the instruction.
- The editors may communicate with other editors or reviewers in making the final decision.
- An editor has to evaluate the manuscript objectively for publication, judging each on its quality without looking to nationality, ethnicity, political beliefs, race, religion, gender, seniority, or institutional affiliation of the authors.
- Editors need to ensure the document sent to the reviewer.
- Editors decision should be informed to authors accompanied by reviewers comments.
- Editors should guarantee the confidentiality of the submitted manuscript.
- Editors will be guided by COPE flowcharts if there is a suspected misconduct or disputed authorship.
- Reviewers process will take into account the novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references aspects of the article.
- Reviewers will do the work in timely manner and reviewers should notify editor if they can not finish the work.
- Reviewers must keep the confidentiality manuscript. Specific information or ideas obtained through peer-review must be kept confidential and not used for personal gain.
- Reviewers should not accept to review the manuscripts in which there is potential conflict of interest.
- The results of the review must sharpen the writing especially in strengthening the results and discussion of the research objectives so that it can support the improvement of the article.
- An author may not publish articles that contain research results and the same substance more than one journal or another publication. Submitting the same article to more than one journal is unethical behavior in the publication and is not acceptable.
- The author must ensure that what has been written in the article is the original work of the author himself, and if the author includes the results of the research or references from other articles, the author must include the name of the author of the article quoted
- Authors should not engage plagiarism or self-plagiarism. Plagiarism is an act of imitating and copying substantially all matters relating to what is written by another author and claimed by another author without including the original author. This behavior of plagiarism is unethical behavior in the publication and cannot be accepted.
- The authors haven’t suggested any personal information that may make the identity of the patient recognizable in any forms of description part, photograph or pedigree.
- Authors must give the editor the data and details of the work, if there are any suspicions of data falsification or fabrication.
- Authors of the journal should clarify everything that may cause conflict of interests such as work, research expenses, consultant expenses, and intellectual property.