Terms and Policies YARSI Medical Journal
- The entire process of submission, review, acceptance and publication of articles is made online, via the online journal system. Authors must register online to obtain user ID and password. The author will be able to send the article and monitor the progress afterwards using author's account.
- Submitted articles must comply with all the rules and guidelines stated in the author guidelines section. Before uploading, please make sure all the guidelines have been followed.
- In the submission process, all of the author's name should be included completely without a title. Please also include institutional affiliation email address, correspondence address and institution phone number. Incomplete writing of author's name will lead to error in searching function which can not be edited by the editor. the Editor. Errors and omissions of author's name can not be corrected after submission. Please make sure there is no spelling mistake in this section.
- The title should be written reflecting the result. The maximum length of the title is 14 words and should be capitalized in each word except conjunctions. Mistake in title writing will lead to wrong display of title online, and also can not be corrected by the editor.
- Manuscripts uploaded in step 2 must not include the identity of the author, because YARSI Medical Journal applies blind review system.
- YARSI Medical Journal requires that the article lists minimum 10 references. At least 80% of references used is the primary reference.
- Notification on manuscript's submission and acceptance will be sent through online journaling system to author's email. The journal editor does not issue other forms of statement.