About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Jurnal Kedokteran YARSI is a peer-reviewed and open access journal that focuses on promoting medical sciences generated from basic sciences, clinical, family medicine, and community or public health research to integrate researches in all aspects of human health. This journal publishes original articles, reviews, and also interesting case reports.
Peer Review Process
- Every Submitted paper will be reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers.
- Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of identity of reviewers
- Reviewing process will take into account the novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references aspects of the article.
This journal is published every four months.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides free and unrestricted access to its published content to support a greater global exchange of knowledge.
As an essential issue, publication ethics needs to be explained clearly to improve the quality of the research worldwide. In this part, we explain the standard for editors, authors, and reviewers. In addition, publisher don’t have right to interfere with the integrity of the contents and only support to publish in timely manner.
- Editors should be responsible for all articles in Jurnal Kedokteran YARSI.
- Editors should help authors to follow the instruction.
- The editors may communicate with other editors or reviewers in making the final decision.
- An editor has to evaluate the manuscript objectively for publication, judging each on its quality without looking to nationality, ethnicity, political beliefs, race, religion, gender, seniority, or institutional affiliation of the authors.
- Editors need to ensure the document sent to the reviewer.
- Editors’ decision should be informed to authors accompanied by reviewers’ comments.
- Editors and all staffs should guarantee the confidentiality of the submitted manuscript.
- Reviewers process will take into account the novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references aspects of the article.
- Reviewers will do the work in timely manner and reviewers should notify editor if they can not finish the work.
- Reviewers must keep the confidentiality manuscript.
- Reviewers should not accept to review the manuscripts in which there is potential conflict of interest.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Authors should ensure the originality of the work and cited others’ work in accordance of the references format.
- Authors should not engage plagiarism or self-plagiarism.
- The authors haven’t suggested any personal information that may make the identity of the patient recognizable in any forms of description part, photograph or pedigree..
- Authors must give the editor the data and details of the work, if there are any suspicions of data falsification or fabrication.
- Authors of the journal should clarify everything that may cause conflict of interests such as work, research expenses, consultant expenses, and intellectual property.
Jurnal Kedokteran YARSI a scientific journal ever accredited by the Director General of the Indonesian Ministry of National Education and Higher Education is published three times a year. This journal is distributed to all public and private medical school, research institutes medical / health, hospital chosen, national libraries and other institutions elected.
This journal is mainly receives original writing research reports while the study of literature and book is a complement. Every article published in this journal will be judged in advance by bestari partner ( peer ) who are experts in the appropriate field.
A paper published in the journal Scientific is the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editorial.